Support each other
Work in a group helping, supporting and caring about each other.
- Respect different views and accept each other. If you don’t understand each other, you cannot walk in the same path. Listen to what people want and stick at it.
- Introduce yourself to people you don’t know in the group and get to know people better. If someone feels left out tell them that they are wanted. Some of us have different abilities and we all work together to try put our abilities as one, to make one group.
- Organise weekly meetings so that you keep working together but also all go out and have a fun day where you should talk about common things, what do you like to do.
- Advise each other and prioritise your tasks regarding the project. You should believe in your power to change things.
- Stay together… Unity is strength.
- Working together should be about respecting and caring for other people.
- It is important that everyone always participate. It’s important that everyone has the opportunity to communicate.