If you are not sure what you want to achieve, interview other young people or adult community members to understand their views about where they live. You could set up a Facebook page to upload photos of local community and suggest ideas for change.
- Be open to learning from other people.
- Visit places or talk with people (like family members, community members, the mayor, youth workers, policeman or social workers).
- It was interesting to meet new people and they told us new things.
- This will help you learn about rights and other cultures within the neighbourhood and how to make things happen.
- You could ask about how to raise money to achieve your goal.
- Gathering information means we get more evidence to support our goals.