Run Activities for Ourselves
This film was made by young people who got support from Traveller Times to learn how to make videos. Running activities was fun, it helped us work together and it made things happen. We weren’t just sitting there.
- Try running activities for your own group. These can help you have fun and give you more skills, qualifications and employment opportunities.
- We ran a girls group to share advice. We ran a beauty clubs to improve our chances of getting work.
- We learned how to make and edit videos so that we could record our ideas and share them with other people.
- We organised role playing to learn how to communicate more effectively.
- To have fun, we painted gates, built equipment, made costumes as part of organising a football game and cheerleader group. We also organised trips into the city to go to the cinema and visit a museum.