Getting publicity means telling more people about your ideas.
- This is a recording of young people from Romania on the Radio. Other young people put films on YouTube.
- We met many important people and showed them what we did in this project and we made films and shared them on social media.
- We organised and took part in events, like a huge celebration with our neighbourhood to show opinions of our community, an International Day of Roma People and an educational exhibition to promote high school in middle schools.
- You could campaign for the rights of others – share this on social media, make a Facebook page and post your views on the European Roma Rights website. You could take part in radio or TV shows sharing positive messages or explaining your concerns.
- Campaigning means making your work clear to other people and involving more people with the same idea in achieving the same aim.